Phase One (Federal Boulevard to 88th Street) Fall/ Winter Activities
- October 2014 – Realign final phase of eastbound traffic onto new concrete pavement from Sheridan Boulevard to Federal Boulevard, and continue to realign westbound traffic onto new pavement from throughout the project. .
- October and November 2014 – Complete the aesthetic features of the Sheridan Boulevard bridge, as well as construction of the on- and off-ramps.
- October-December 2014 – Construct the westbound US 36 portions of BNSF and Promenade bridges.
- October 2014-February 2015 – Complete Intelligent Transportation System (ITS), lighting and sign installation.
- October 2014-March 2015 – Construct new permanent westbound lanes Federal Boulevard to 80th Street. Finish remaining support and noise wall installation, and continue to construct the bikeway.
Phase Two (McCaslin Boulevard) Fall/ Winter Activities
- September – Construct the new deck on McCaslin Boulevard
- Fall 2014 – Reconstruct northbound McCaslin Boulevard, the new westbound US 36 on-ramp, and the bridge over the RTD bus lane
- Mid-November – Realign traffic from the west side of the McCaslin Boulevard bridge to the east side of the bridge
- Early November 2014- Close the southbound McCaslin Boulevard to westbound US 36 loop ramp.
- Winter 2014 through spring 2015 – Reconstruct southbound McCaslin Boulevard roadway
- May-June 2015 – Realign traffic to the outsides lanes of McCaslin Boulevard to construct the middle of the roadway
- Summer 2015 – Complete sidewalks and final aesthetics
- Fall 2015 – Set the aesthetic archway and realign traffic onto the new Diverging Diamond Interchange
- In order to open the DDI, northbound and southbound McCaslin Boulevard on top of the bridge will be closed for one full weekend, with all on- and off-ramps remaining open.