The CDOT Business Center provides information for contractors, consultants, vendors, and any one who would like to do business with CDOT. If you do not find what you are looking for under Quick Links, please use our search function above.
Popular Business Center Links:
Attention Vendors/Contractors and Consultants: New way of doing business with CDOT
The Colorado Department of Transportation will start using a vendor facing portal on December 15th 2014.
Benefits to our vendor community will include;
- enhanced ease of use to register and/or pre-qualify your organization to do business with CDOT,
- eliminate reproduction and shipping cost, by enabling direct electronic submittal of proposals for goods or services to CDOT,
- provides reporting visibility to track your POs and payments.
All vendors will be required to be registered with CDOT and most bidding/solicitation processes will be performed through the vendor facing portal, with the exception of highway construction bidding. Please check back regularly for updates and additional instructions or click here for an overview of the vendor portal.
CDOT procures their goods and services through different processes. Our vendors will need to know the types of goods or services that they want to provide to CDOT.
- For Highway Construction, contractors will use the vendor portal for pre-qualification only, bids will still be done through BidX. See the Highway and Bridge Construction Bidding link above for additional instructions.
- For Professional Services, consultants will use the vendor portal for pre-qualification, viewing advertisements for/and submittal of Statement of Interest opportunities. See Consultants link above for additional information.
- All other vendors will use the vendor portal for the additional registration steps, viewing bidding opportunities and submittal of proposals. See Procurement & Contract Services link above for additional information.
To do business with CDOT … click here for the initial registration and creating your CDOT Supplier Self-Service Portal account.
Once registered with CDOT … click here for the new CDOT Supplier Self-Service Portal to view and respond to bids/solicitiations.
CDOT Online Transportation Information System
Access information frequently used for transportation planning and project development. Information is provided on current and projected traffic volumes, state highway attributes, summary roadway statistics, demographics and geographic data.
Finally, a one-stop website that provides small businesses with all of the news, information, and resources needed to compete in the Colorado transportation industry. On this site you will find valuable information about how to do business with CDOT and other state and local transportation agencies. Resources have been collected from various sources and organized into one centralized location.