If you have a question, you may find your answer in our Frequently Asked Questions or in our Frequently Called Phone Numbers listing.
CDOT's main telephone number is 303-757-9011 and address is 4201 E. Arkansas Avenue, Denver CO. 80222.
To report a pothole, problem or concern on a state highway, please click here.
Click here for a listing of CDOT's Headquarters and Regional Offices.
Please visit the following agencies for Motor Vehicle, Port of Entry, and many other transportation-related questions or issues:
- Driver's Licensing and Vehicle Registration, Colorado Department of Revenue, Motor Vehicle Division.
- CDL Licensing, Colorado Department of Revenue, Motor Vehicle Division.
- DOT Numbers and answers to intra-state travel (within Colorado only), Colorado State Patrol (CSP) Motor Carrier Unit
- DOT Numbers and answers to interstate travel (state to state travel), Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
- Toll Road information/toll violations, (E-470, Northwest Parkway, I-25 Express Lanes).
- Denver Bus/Light Rail/FasTracks information, Regional Transportation District (RTD).
- Please contact the City/County regarding potholes or snow removal on side streets. CDOT is responsible for potholes and snow removal on Colorado State Highways only.
- For claims regarding a state highway, please contact the State Office of Risk Management at 303-866-3848 or 1-800-268-8092.
Contact information can also be found in an alphabetical listing by Topic.
Click here to contact us by email.