Reminder to Cyclists: VAIL BIKE PATH REMAINS CLOSED UNTIL LATE MAY OR EARLY JUNE
Supporting News Release Documents
The document(s) below are supporting documentation for news release:
Article on Relation of Flow, Speed, and Density of Urban Freeways to Functional Form of a Safety Performance Evaluation
Questions for the Communications Office
- Contact email@example.com - 303-757-9228
- Amy Ford, Communications Director - 303-757-9362
- Bob Wilson, Communications Manager for Regions 1 & 2 - 303-757-9431
- Nancy Shanks, Communications Manager for Regions 3 & 5 - 970-385-1428 - Covering issues for Region 3 in the following counties: Delta, Garfield, Gunnison, Hinsdale, Mesa, Montrose, and Pitkin.
- Ashley Mohr, Communications Manager for Region 3 & 4 - 303-757-9437 - Covering issues for Region 3 in the following counties: Eagle, Grand, Jackson, Lake, Moffat, Rio Blanco, and Routt.
- Mindy Crane, Communications Manager for Region 6 - 303-757-9469
- Emily Wilfong, Communications Safety Programs Manager - 303-757-9484
CDOT Safety Campaigns